Pages for Bee Information

▼

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Missing Blogger

Hi Everyone,

Several of you who are used to getting at least weekly posts from me have emailed to find out if I am OK. I'm sorry for the gap in posting. I had a death in my family and have been in my hometown of Natchez, Mississippi several times in the last two weeks.

I am back in Atlanta now, though, and will be back up and posting on my bee blog.

Thanks for checking in with me.

Linda T

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:18 AM

    I was wondering what happened to you also since I check your blog almost every day.

    Glad everything is ok, well sort of.

    Annette from Placerville California

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did notice that you hadn't posted. Your beekeeping blog is the most interesting on the internet. Sorry about your loss of a family member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew there was something familiar about you. A Mississippi girl at heart. I am a beekeeper outside of Greenwood Ms. Sorry to here about your loss. I've surveyed for the corp of engineers around Natchez and done some oil exploration there as a young man. I enjoy your blog, please keep posting.

    ReplyDelete